The western end of Queen St (sometimes simply referred to as “Queen West“) is now best known as a centre for Canadian broadcasting, music, fashion, performance, and the visual arts. Over the past twenty-five years, gentrification and other facts has caused Queen West to become an international arts centre, and a major tourist attraction in Toronto.
- Conversion of a two story early 1900’s brick building to a retail / residential reflective of fictional interior designer & sculpture collector.
- Design is cohesive, purposeful, and justifiable
- Both exhibit creativity in their own aspect
- Both areas should communicate its existence beyond its scope (work to life, vice versa)
- Axonometric Render (various views)